Stamp with Rachel

Please join me for fun classes creating cards, scrapbook pages and tons of amazing projects and gifts.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Card

I'm so excited about my Christmas Card. I pretty much copied the cover idea, but came up with a fold technique that gives it a little Wow! I cut the paper 4 1/4 by 11. Next I scored it at 3 1/2 on one end and 2 1/2 on the other. I folded the ends where they overlapped about a half inch. Next, I adhered the top note piece using dimensionals to the 3 1/2 side. I only put the dimensionals on the far left and middle of the top not. The 2 1/2 inch flap is held securely between the top note piece and the 31/2 piece. The whole thing does not use any extra paper and still fits into the medium envelope! Yea! I'm planning to put our family photo in the center section and write on the back of the top note.

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Marilyn said...

This is a really COOL card Rachel - I love your idea of putting your family picture inside the card too!! Might have to CASE it!! I posted about the flip album yesterday and highlighted your album too - it is so pretty!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home