Stamp with Rachel

Please join me for fun classes creating cards, scrapbook pages and tons of amazing projects and gifts.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Flip Book!

I make a Christmas Album of some sort every year. When I saw this idea at the regional convention in San Antonio, I just had to make it. It didn't take more than 2 hrs. and that was with me trying to figure out each step. It is made using the Simply Scrappin Kit "I Wish"by Stampin Up! The cost of the kit was 19.95 and I downloaded the instructions from the internet. I was so pleased with the way it turned out! I have a lot of paper and stickers left from the kit that I'm going to use to make tags with.





2 Comments:

At November 19, 2008 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

your things are adorable...do you sell them?

 
At November 25, 2008 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Marilyn said...

Beautiful album!!! Aren't the SS kits an awesome deal!! YOu can make several albums out of one package and still have lots left over!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home