Stamp with Rachel

Please join me for fun classes creating cards, scrapbook pages and tons of amazing projects and gifts.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Card Class & Christmas Card Class

********This month I will have Card Class on the following dates:

Thursday, October 16 6:00pm
Sunday, October 19 2:00 pm

Join me to make 12 cards for a variety of occasions. All you need to bring is scissors and adhesive. I will have all supplies cut and ready! The cost of this class is $18 or make a $40 purchase and get all of the cards free!


********I will also be hosting a Create your own Christmas card class on:

Tuesday, October 28 at 6:00 pm

MAKE BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS
This class will be a planning night to select the Christmas card of your choice to re-create. (I have 100 different designs to choose from) We will plan your card and order all of your supplies. I will cut all of your paper and ribbon for you, so putting your cards together will be a cinch! We meet back together in a week or two to put the cards together. You may choose to put them together on your own.


****PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD RATHER COME TO A CLASS WHERE I HAVE CREATED A CHRISTMAS CARD THAT YOU COPY AND MAKE. THEY WOULD BE 10 cards for $20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home